You can't go back and change the beginning,
but you can start where you are
and change the ending.
Coaching is a thought provoking and creative process with an emphasis on action, accountability and follow through. It works best for those that want to take initiative in changing their life. Here is a list of fundamental life changes that can result from a committed coaching relationship:
- Alleviate worry.
- Make Better Choices.
- Increase self-esteem.
- Conquer the overwhelm.
- Harness your creativity.
- Improve communication skills.
- Manage your anger and frustration.
- Improve relationships both personally and professionally.
With Increased self-awareness, you can:
- Find your voice.
- Set boundaries.
- Eliminate shame and guilt.
- Learn to trust your intuition.
- Examine your limiting beliefs.
- Make choices based on your values.
With effective planning and follow thorough, you can:
- Meet deadlines.
- Define your Goals.
- Anticipate obstacles.
- Improve time management.
- Learn to limit your distractions.
- Develop functional strategies, habits and routines.
With Reevaluation of your work habits, you can:
- Learn to Delegate.
- Make more money.
- Get that promotion.
- Work more efficiently.
- Listen with greater focus.
- Finish projects and meet deadlines.
- Find a job that leverages your strengths.
We all need a sacred witness in life,
a person who can listen without judgement
while knowing the right questions to ask
that continually illuminates our path.
My professional training is through the ADD Coach Academy. ADDCA is ICF and PAAC certified coaching program dedicated exclusively to training ADHD coaches. Working with me you will reach your most ambitious goals faster than you can alone. Through increased accountability, you will experience a boost of energy, renewed passion and inspiration to succeed.
If you're committed to creating a more fulfilling and meaningful life, I look forward to working with you. Contact me today for a FREE CONSULTATION.