Does overwhelm seem like a permanent state of mind?
Do you vow never to be late again, and again, and again?
Would you like to be making better choices?
How would it feel to be acknowledged for your ability and efficiency?
Coaching, it turns out, is one of the most powerful and effective
ways for people with ADHD to achieve success.
Thom Hartman, ADHD Specialist and Author
Working with a coach that specializes in ADHD, you can begin to:
- Manage distractions... get things done.
- Get organized... conquer the overwhelm.
- Know your strengths... start to utilize them.
- Improve time management... get there early.
- Develop routines and structure... diminish your stress.
- Eliminate shame and guilt... achieve self-compassion.
- Manage your anger and frustration... live harmoniously.
- Examine your limiting beliefs... get out of your own way.
- Make lasting changes...live a richer, fuller, and more satisfying life.
"Coaching is wonderful for those with ADHD because it gets to all the nitty, gritty stuff that medication does not address. Medication can reduce the symptoms of ADHD and help you concentrate, but it doesn't teach you how to get organized or get that better job."
Patricia Quinn, M.D. and Author
ADHD Coaches work with all areas of life: Routines, career, finance, health, self-care, time management, relationships, communication skills, and more.
Coaching is the path that can deliver you from frustration and anxiety to accountability and increased self-esteem. With the help of a trained coach, it IS possible to start to feel like you have control over your life utilizing the wisdom and strengths that you currently possess, while developing strategies that address the obstacles that ADD/ADHD can present. Coaching is not a magic pill or a quick fix. If you are willing to explore, learn, and take some risks, you will increase your self-awareness and learn a lot about your ADHD. It's possible to create change for yourself, just by having the courage to take action with the support of a coach that thoroughly understands the challenges that you face.
My professional training is through the ADD Coach Academy. ADDCA is an ICF and PAAC certified coaching program dedicated exclusively to training ADHD coaches. Working with me, you will reach your most ambitious goals faster than you can alone.
Contact me today for a FREE CONSULTATION.